Pages

Quilting Gallery Logo

Friday, October 14, 2011

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!!

Hello!!

And Happy Announcement Day!

And Happy Birthday to my mom!
You know, I'll admit, I don't know what I'm doing in blog land sometimes.

I wanted to make sure this was fair, so I used the Random Number Generator.

And when I copied the box, it didn't copy correctly, so there must be some code I'm not finding.

But anyway....it let me copy the most important part, with the exception it changed the 7 to 100.
Ugh...I really did have 1-7 in there, but for some reason it keeps changing it back to 100 when I copy.
I cross my heart I picked from 1-7.
If any of you know how this Random Number Generator works,
can you email me?  I don't want this to happen again for any future giveaways.
In the meantime, I'll try and figure it out too.

True Random Number Generator 
 
 
 
 Powered by RANDOM.ORG

Congratulations, Sarah!!

And thank you to all who entered!  I appreciate the time you take to read
about my 'not so exciting' life.  LOL

HAPPY FRIDAY!!
XOXOXOX
Cindy



2 comments:

Shay said...

Congratulations Sarah!

Thanks for hosting and for the opportunity Cindy. This was a very generous and fun giveaway!

linda said...

congratulation sarah.............hope you have a good time using the goodies :))