Pages

Quilting Gallery Logo

Friday, February 4, 2011

Postage Stamp Quilt Top is Done!





There are good things that come from being snowed in.  Here is my completed postage stamp quilt top!  I just ordered my backing and binding yesterday, so I'm going to quilt it myself once the rest of the goodies get here.


I really enjoyed doing this quilt and it's the first top I've completed in 2011.  There were so many gorgeous quilts done!  To add to this fun quilt-along was a drawing for gift certificates to the Fat Quarter Shop.  If you completed the quilt top by the deadline, your name was put into a drawing. Unfortunately, I wasn't the lucky winner for that, but I WAS a lucky winner of some fabric from Fabric Fascination!!   How exciting is that??  As I've mentioned before, Kym is one of my favorites.  I will always highly recommend her store.  Stop by and tell her I said hello!

Enjoy!
Cindy

No comments: