Pages

Quilting Gallery Logo

Friday, July 20, 2012

Yummy Goodness

Hey Peeps!

Can I just tell you that I made the BEST
recipe the other day?

Every Saturday I go to a Farmer's Market.
I don't have time for a big garden this year,
(I only have 14 tomato plants and 8 bell pepper plants, which is small for me)
so I count on our local growers to help me satisfy
my desire for fresh produce not planted in my own garden.



My grandma used to make the most delicious
creamed peas and potatoes
(which then my mom made)
and now I made.

I found this recipe on
and I could just feel my grandma with me when I took that first bite.
It tasted exactly like I remember
(though I don't remember the dill weed, but I LOVED the flavor it added)

Here is the finished product:


Yeah, Baby!
My mouth is drooling right now!
I may have to cave and just buy frozen peas
and make this again.
(since the weather is now too hot for fresh peas from the garden)
It didn't last long in my house.

So if you're interested in the recipe,
just click here
and enjoy!

And don't forget about the giveaway I'm hosting.
The drawing is Sunday!
Click here for the details.

Tomorrow I'll be sharing what I've been working on in the sewing world.
I LOVE it!

Happy Friday all!
xoxo
Cindy




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's easy to make vegan!! I'll have to use frozen!!

Shay said...

YUM! Tucking this recipe away for the warmer weather. Sounds like a great BBQ salad.

Wendys Hat said...

Sounds yummy! I love going to my Farmers Market!