Pages

Quilting Gallery Logo

Monday, February 22, 2010

While I was Sleeping...

So these past four days I've been at the annual Cotton Shop quilt retreat.  It was a great time and I just can't say enough about all the gals that come there.  They are all so special!!  I wanted to take a catnap so I could stay up and sew a little more before I went to bed.  All I can say is I love my sister and my friend Julie...these girls.......
Some of these pictures remind me of the movie, "Weekend with Bernie", where they were hauling around the dead guy....LOL!!  What can I say?? I have awesome family and friends!!  :o)  There will be more blogs coming this week about the retreat, or as Trish calls it, "quilt camp"...and whoever said quilters where boring, never spent a weekend with all of us!

5 comments:

Trisha Smith said...

hahaha... looks like you gals had fun! :)

FabricFascination said...

I can tell you all are lots of fun!

jules said...

oh, it was great fun with great friends!!! Can't wait for next year at "quilt camp".

Suze said...

It was a riot, don't know if I laughed more or sewed more!

Sarah said...

Quilt camp is always fun!!! I have to say that it is best when you are there!!!!