Pages

Quilting Gallery Logo

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Tuna Burgers

As promised,  here's my tuna burger recipe.  It's great for a quick, weeknight supper.  I hope you enjoy it!

Cindy's Tuna Burgers
2 lg cans tuna in water (drained)
Juice of 1 lemon
1-1/2 tsp dill weed
2 small eggs (or 1 X-LG)
3/4 cups plain bread crumbs (more or less, depending on how moist your mixture is)
Red pepper flakes to taste (I use about 1 tsp)
Salt & Pepper
Mix all ingredients together and form into 8 equal size patties.  Heat skillet with butter and olive oil. Cook 3-4 minutes on each side until nicely browned.  Serve plain or on a bun with your favorite toppings.  Enjoy!

1 comment:

Dena said...

Hi Cindy,

I've been looking for some new ideas and this looks and sounds really yummy! It's perfect for my new busy schedule too. Thank you for posting this :)

Hugs,
Dena