Pages

Quilting Gallery Logo

Saturday, June 29, 2013

Secret Tote Swap

 
It's been a busy week of sewing, cleaning, working,
yadda, yadda, yadda...

Like a crazy woman,
I participated in another swap.
to be exact.
This lovely swap was hosted by

Lucky for me, my partner loves
Denyse Schmidt fabrics.
Here are a few photos of the tote I made,
which is the Jane Market Bag.
(LOVE this bag!!)


The beading I had added a little bit of a vintage flair to it.


I was very pleased with how it all turned out.
Simple yet elegant.

It was our choice to send extras.
My partner in this swap was rather quiet,
so I really scoped out her Flickr photostream to 
get and idea of the fabrics and colors she liked.
I'm pretty sure I know why she was so quiet.
The tote she made was gorgeous,
so I'm sure she was busy creating.
And I can't share anything about my partner
as I just shipped my package today,
so she doesn't know this is hers yet.


I sure hope she likes all the extras,
like this little hand made 'inspire'


And the scraps of twill
and ribbon


Also included are some fat quaters and fat eighths. 

So, little package, travel safe!
I really hope it makes my partner happy!!


xoxo
Cindy

7 comments:

Linda Coleman said...

great job on the tote Cindy, love the freshness of the greens that you used. I'm sure your partner will love her goodies as well.

Lia*s Handmades said...

What a great package! :D

Donna@AllthingsMing said...

That's an awesome package ! Great tote too ! Your partner is going to love it .

Melissa P said...

Cute! I'm sure she will love everything in the package. Great job!

legato1958 said...

Your swap tote bag is gorgeous! And all of your goodies are delightful and pretty!! She will love it all!

Susie

Shay said...

Your partner is going to be thrilled to receive this wonderful package of goodies.

LOVE the tote. Its completely awesome.

Mama Pea said...

Great tote bag, and you always send such nice, thoughtful little extras. You are such a sweet and kind person!