Pages

Quilting Gallery Logo

Thursday, September 2, 2010

Just Too Pretty...

Tonight was just gorgeous....it was a cool evening and I love going outside to watch the sunset.  Living in the country is just so incredibly peaceful.  I love coming home after a stressful day of work and just sit and listen....at dusk it's so quiet...OK....so my little puppy princess Sadie is a bit of an adventure in herself, but she does like walking around with me while I take pictures.  Stubby, my little king (he's 11, so he deserves to be the 'king' dog) is just happy to sit and rest while Sadie leaves him alone.  :o)  So, with that said, I will share my pictures of country life around my house that I took tonight.  Enjoy the peace & quiet and even a rainbow! 




3 comments:

Julie Semsch said...

Awesome pictures Cindy!!!!

Cindy said...

Well thank you very much, Miss Julie! :o)
xoxo

Unknown said...

Incredibly BEAUTIFUL (just like the photographer)!!! You did an awesome job, Cindy!! We definitely need to start our business!!