And for those of you who aren't into sewing, I won't leave you out! Below is a new recipe for you. It will be a good one for the Super Bowl tomorrow. Super Bowl day is one of my favorite days of the year! Though my favorite team (Vikings...don't be a hater) didn't make it this year, I'm still going to root for the Packers. Mainly because I love cheese. (Wisconsin Cheeseheads...get it??) LOL!
Super Bowl SalsaWhat you'll need:
- 2 lbs. of ripe tomatoes (diced - Roma tomatoes work well)(I like to use Roma tomatoes)
- 1-1/2 to 2 cups "Mexican Blend" cheese or shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can black beans, drained (or 2 cans if you like)
- 2-3 green onions (chopped)
- 1 cup Italian dressing
- 2 to 3 tbsp. of chopped cilantro (optional)
What to do:
Mix all ingredients together and refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow the flavors to meld and then serve with your favorite chips. Garnish with additional cilantro. How easy is that?
I found this recipe here. So check out the site to see if there's others you'd like to try!
Enjoy....and GO PACKERS!!