Pages

Quilting Gallery Logo

Sunday, July 24, 2016

Berry Crazy

Hey friends!
I hope your weather is holding up well.
It has been horribly hot and humid here.
My garden is loving it though
and I'm really hoping for a successful tomato crop.

I was asked by an Instagram follower if I could donate an item for their 
adoption auction.  I  hate to turn anything down like that, so I let them know
they could count on me.

I decided to make the large cherry block from Lori Holt's Farm Girl Vintage book.   
To go with it, I also made a set of mason jar coasters.
There is no pattern for those.  I was totally inspired to make them


It would be fun to have this set out on a sunny day with some pink lemonade and cookies.


I'm pretty sure I'm going to have to make a set of these for myself, after I'm done making
them for a couple other people.

I hope you all have a wonderful day!
XOXO
Cindy

2 comments:

LethargicLass said...

That set is so super sweet! You are awesome :)

Amy DeCesare said...

Adorable as can be!!! I love Mason jars, and this is so clever and cute as a set!