Friday, February 4, 2011

Postage Stamp Quilt Top is Done!





There are good things that come from being snowed in.  Here is my completed postage stamp quilt top!  I just ordered my backing and binding yesterday, so I'm going to quilt it myself once the rest of the goodies get here.


I really enjoyed doing this quilt and it's the first top I've completed in 2011.  There were so many gorgeous quilts done!  To add to this fun quilt-along was a drawing for gift certificates to the Fat Quarter Shop.  If you completed the quilt top by the deadline, your name was put into a drawing. Unfortunately, I wasn't the lucky winner for that, but I WAS a lucky winner of some fabric from Fabric Fascination!!   How exciting is that??  As I've mentioned before, Kym is one of my favorites.  I will always highly recommend her store.  Stop by and tell her I said hello!

Enjoy!
Cindy

No comments: