PS I Quilt. I'm doing my quilt with Kate Spain's Central Park fabric line and LOVE it!
Another is the first ever Blogger's Block-A-Palooza (2 block instructions given...2 blocks completed) I'm using Moda's new Sunkissed line for this.
And another project is the Birdie Stitches BOM over at Little Miss Shabby's place. My block is ALMOST done and in my sewing room this very moment. New instructions will be posted on Feb 1st and I WILL be done by then, but I had to let you know I was working on it! :o)
And something REALLY fun is I'm participating in a doll quilt swap from another blogger friend. Christine is hosting this awesome event and I am VERY excited about my partner, Kris. She's from Australia and that thrills me to pieces!! I have some ideas on how I'm going to do this quilt and can't wait to get started!
And for fun, if you're not into sewing, here's a new recipe you can try!
I got this from The Pioneer Woman Tasty Kitchen. If you haven't visited this site yet, I highly recommend it!
- 12 whole Eggs
- ⅔ cups Milk
- ¼ teaspoons Black Pepper
- 4 Tablespoons Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Parsley, Dried
Preparation Instructions1. Preheat your oven to 400ºF.
2. Brown the bacon and crumble or chop it into smallish pieces.
3. Beat together the eggs, milk, pepper, Parmesan cheese, and parsley. Use a 4-cup measuring cup if you have one. This will make for easier pouring later.
4. Spray a 12-count muffin tin generously with vegetable oil spray.
5. Divide the egg mixture among the muffin tins.
6. Sprinkle the bacon on top.
7. Bake at 400ºF for 20-25 minutes.
8. Cool in the pan for about 5 minutes and then remove from the pan. I had to use a plastic knife to help the process along.
9. Enjoy hot from the oven, or let cool and store in the fridge.
Until the next adventure...have a great day!