Pages

Quilting Gallery Logo

Saturday, February 7, 2015

2015 Lovely Year of Finishes

I'm baaaaaack!!

And I'm ready to get my 'sew on' for 2015!

This past year has been totally insane, 
but I'm finding my groove in my 
"new normal".

To start off, I'm linking up with 
A Lovely Year of Finishes.
You can find information on how to join
at either Sew Bitter Sweet Designs or

My project to finish in February
is in this little basket


It's been in storage for a little over a year.
(and by 'storage', I mean in a big ol pile of UFO's)
I thought this would be a good project to start my 2015 finishes.



It's a great basket and I can't believe I haven't finished it.
What the?? 
:)

I even have the majority of the pattern cut out!



Just so you know I haven't been a total slacker.
Here are a couple things I've recently made.

and a free pattern for an embroidery hoop wall pocket




This is THE best grocery bag EVER!
I'm actually giving this bag away on Instagram.
You can find me there under cindys0707.
The giveaway is open until February 8th, 8:00 PM CST.
Are you still reading this blog post?
STOP!  
Go enter the giveaway!

I'll stop for now.  
I'm still in 'shock and awe'
returning to the blog world.
I may need a glass of wine to get over it.

Y'all come back know,
ya hear!

xoxo
Cindy

3 comments:

Amy DeCesare said...

Welcome back, Cindy! I'm going to make a prediction...that won't be the ONLY divided basket you make. Your fabric picks are going to be awesome for that pattern!

Linda Coleman said...

Welcome back Cindy. Have missed your beautiful creations.

Melissa P said...

There you are! ;) I cannot believe how well organized your space is. Nothing at all like mine.