Pages

Quilting Gallery Logo

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year and More!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!  
I just know that 2011 is going to bring us all kinds of goodies!!  
Some days you may have to look around to find them, but I promise
every day there will be something good!  

So, there are three things I've committed to do this year.  
One is the Blogger's Block-A-Palooza.  
The other is Birdie Stitches
Little Miss Shabby is designing and hosting this adorable project. 



Can I just tell you that I am so excited to do this?  She even posts links to 
show how the stitches are done.  Tweet!  I mean, Sweet!  LOL

My embroidery leaves a bit to be desired, but something
I've always wanted to improve on.
I thought this would be the perfect project
to help achieve that goal.

The last is a doll quilt swap.  
Sign up's are just beginning, so if you're interested
hop on over here to be included.
I  hope you do! 
The more the merrier!

I hope your 2011 started out with some 
creative ideas!

No comments: