Pages

Quilting Gallery Logo

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Across the Pond Sew Along

A quick post before I head to work!

I finished my project for this month's 

This month the project was given by Amanda from The Patchsmith.

which was a recipe she did for 

I would love to give that a whirl someday,
doing a recipe for the bakeshop.
That would be awesome!

Here's my scarf.


I used my a charm pack I had on hand
of Sophie by Chez Moi for Moda.

The back was some flannel I had in my stash.
It's so warm and soft.


I am very happy with how it all came out.



It's not too late to join in!
What I love about this group is there is no pressure to finish anything.
So if you have a month that is totally nuts,
it's OK!
You can always work on the project later.
I have a couple that I'll be working on as time permits
(because they are too cute not to finish!)

and join the fun!

xoxo
Cindy

9 comments:

Melissa P said...

If I were in your part of the country, I'd have to make a large quantities of these! You wouldn't be able to see me for all the layering. :) Love the flannel backing for cold weather. And so cute!

legato1958 said...

Your charm scarf is really pretty!! I am partial to all of the pretty pinks you have used.

I am going to make myself a winter one... backed with flannel. That looks sooo comfy and soft!

susie

linda said...

beautiful did you wear it to work :)))

Shay said...

In a word- Gorgeous!

Ive seen this scarf on Moda and just loved it...now to find the perfect fabric to go with some of my winter clothes and to find some spare time to make it !

Linda Coleman said...

great job Cindy, love the fabric you used on the back

Amy DeCesare said...

Love your scarf!!! It's so pretty and pink, and just right for you! The flannel backing will be so snuggly. I could have used a scarf this afternoon when I was leaving work. Even in March, winter weather continues.

UKMUMINUSA said...

Beautiful scarf, I need to get me some flannel!

Marg said...

That's really pretty. It's way too warm here for scarves like that, even in winter, sigh.

The Patchsmith said...

Love your scarf and whilst I would love to take the credit for such a super little pattern - it wasn't mine - it was Trish Poolson's from Notes of Sincerity blog. But I am flattered you thought it was me.