Pages

Quilting Gallery Logo

Saturday, October 20, 2012

Fat Quarter Shop

My lovely blogger friend, Amy,
did a post the other day about the Fat Quarter Shop
and their contest they have going on called

I thought, 
"What the heck, I'll give it a whirl".

Amy won her bundle she built
which you can see in her blog post here.
I absolutely love what she put together!
And if you haven't visited her blog yet,
you really should. 
 It is incredibly inspiring.

So here are the bundles I came up with.  
I'm kind of partial to the blues.
You also have to name your bundle.

Picnic in the Jungle


Blue Skies at the Zoo


Pepe Le Pew Meets the World

The Fat Quarter Shop tells you the "fabric of the week"
as their choice, and then you are to find
two other fabrics to go with it.
I bet you can guess which fabric
is the Fat Quarter Shop's pick!
(click here to make sure you guessed right!)

You can take a look at the Flickr group here to check out the bundles
others have created.  There are so many nice ones!

If you are interested
(which you should really give it a try!)
you can click here for the rules.

Go for it!
xoxo
Cindy













2 comments:

linda said...

phew i have done one bundle !!! thanks your are gorgeous !!

Mama Pea said...

Looks like fun! Good picks. I am not feeling well today. Catching up on blogs. If I felt better I would go do it. Maybe next time! ;-) Hope all is well with you. Started on your project. I hope you will like it!