Pages

Quilting Gallery Logo

Monday, October 15, 2012

Fall!!

I had to share a design I created for a friend of mine.

I'm going to start off with a couple tiny peaks.
I stamped some green grass on the mini quilt after it was appliqued
and added raffia to the tops of the pumpkins.

(sorry for the blur.  I didn't realize I wasn't focused...maybe I should put my glasses on when I do this)

And the other side

And a little bit of stitching

Now for the grand finale!

I just love this little fella!
He's now in his happy new home
(I'm glad he went to a good home...it's hard to send these little cuties off)

I think I may have to make one for myself.

Happy Fall Y'all!!
xoxo
Cindy


5 comments:

Melissa P said...

Cute! I'm just going to have to take your word for it--that's it's Fall already. I've completely lost track of time. :)

LisaH said...

I just love it and it is very Happy in it's new home!!

Amy DeCesare said...

How sweet he is! I love all the details, especially the grass stamping!

Mama Pea said...

Oh, that's cute! I like how you incorporated stamping!

Liz DandeliondD said...

I love your Autumnal Mini.

*Y'all* is one of my favourite words of all time. It makes me feel all happy and welcome.