Pages

Quilting Gallery Logo

Monday, May 28, 2012

Make A Difference Monday

Memorial Day

A great day to make a difference.

Here are some sites for you to visit.
I'm not going to say which one I partake in.
I want you to make your own choice.
Any of these sites will help you make a difference.

"Got your six" in the military means
"I got your back"
Got Your 6 is a campaign that unites the entertainment industry with top non-profit organizations to change the conversation in America so that veterans and military families are viewed as leaders and assets that will reinvigorate our communities and our nation.
(verbiage courtesty of the Got Your Six website)

A site that shows citizens how to volunteer to help
support the military community

This is an all-round great site
with links to several other sites of  your choosing
in regards to how you would like to volunteer.

These are just a few sites that I thought you would appreciate.

My sincerest
THANK YOU
 to all my family and friends
who have served,
or who are currently serving.
I do appreciate you.

Love to all & God Bless



No comments: