Pages

Quilting Gallery Logo

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Hello World!

Hey Everybody!

I'm linking up to Shay's (Quilting in My Pyjamas)
Favourite Things Friday.

I have to aplogize to my good friend, Jeannie.
She sent me the most AMAZING pouch just because,
and I am just now getting a chance to show it off.

If you've never visited Jeannie's creations,
I encourage you to do so.
You can view her Flickr photo's

I bow to this gal.

I absolutely LOVE her.
She continues to be an inspiration to me,
not only because her sewing and crafting is amazing,
but because of her beautiful heart.


I know you're dying to see the pouch she made for me.
Here it is!


And a close up of the most adorable bird!
(get it....singing quilter....singing bird...LOL)
LOVE it!


And here is the pouch inside.


How cute is this?? 
I was SOOO doing the happy dance when this came in my  mailbox!

I always look at  her creations in awe.
She is truly one of my top 5 crafting queens.
Actually, I should call her a Goddess.
(are you blushing yet, Jeannie?)
Thank you so very much again, Jeannie!
You brightened my day more than you could possibly know!

I was also the lucky winner of some
Aurifil thread from Amy's blog
Thank you, Amy!

Last, but not least, I have to show you my new addition.
It was only $1 at WalMart.
I couldn't pass it up.


It even lights up in different colors
and sits protectively watching over me in
my sewing palace.
I'm thinking this little cutie
will make my sweet hubby a little scared to come
in my sewing room,
therefore,
I can hide my stash of new
fabric that seems to be multiplying.
Not sure how this happens.
I don't get out shopping much.
But, boy,
my mail man sure keeps busy.
(I love internet shopping)

I hope this finds you well!
Until the next adventure!!
xoxoxo
Cindy

3 comments:

Melissa P said...

Jeannie is a sweetheart. And so prolific! Love all your goodies. Just what you need to be inspired for a weekend of sewing.

Anonymous said...

You totally make me blush!! I love you too!
This was so fun to make for you and I'm glad you are enjoying it.
I love your little green guy :)I need one on the front of my monitor so I don't shop..hah.ah.ah.a.aa.

Amy DeCesare said...

So YOU'RE the lucky recipient of that sweet little pouch! I love all of Jeannie's work, too. So nice to know that she is as fantastic of a person as she is a sewist.