Pages

Quilting Gallery Logo

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Where does the time go?

Do you ever feel like you have a hard time
just keeping up with life?
That's kind of where I'm at right now.
But no worries!
It's all good!
Just extremly busy.

So.......I have to apologize for not being prompt on posting the
Make A Difference Monday
posts.

(I figured out how to use my webcam tonight.  LOL)
But I do promise that as soon as things slow down a bit,
I will be back to regular posting.

I have been able to get a bit of sewing done.

My pouch for the Mouthy Stitches Pouch Swap is complete
and shipped!

Here's the front:


and the back

I hope my partner likes it!
(ppppsssttttt - Melissa - I didn't use a pattern!)
I finished this up last weekend at the quilt retreat.
(more to come on that...I have something pretty amazing that I'm working on for the gals that were there)
If I have their permission,
I will post it next weekend.

I brought this pattern with me to retreat as well.
It was a hit.
Several of the gals made this cute little pouch.

Here's the one I made

This pouch was probably the easiest thing I have ever made in my life.
No lie.
Cross my heart.

If you are interested in this pattern, you can get it
from the Little Red Hen

AND....they have free shipping until Feb 29th.
What are you waiting for?
Hop on over!
:o)

We also had a visitor this week.
He landed right on the very top of our pine tree.
(which is incredibly tall!)
But with my zoom,
I was able to get this picture.


Pretty magnificent!
A bald eagle.
Beautiful.

I have a little something for you to take time to read
and meditate on this week.


It has lots of great advise.
So take it or leave it,
but aleast give it a read.
Okie Dokie?

Have a great week!!!
XOXOXOOO
Cindy



4 comments:

Linda Coleman said...

Hi Cindy
first, love your photo
second, what great fabrics in the background of your photo
third, great shot of the eagle
fourth, love the mouthy stitches bag
fifth, keep up the great work you're doing

Cindy Sharp said...

What a photo. I saw an eagle once....they are magnificent. What a treat to see one in your yard. Thanks for sharing.

linda said...

love your fabric stash :0 brilliant photo of the eagle well done ,i am hoping to get a zoom lens for my birthday but we dont have eagles around here !!love your photo too sound like you have been having fun !!

Shay said...

I love both your pouches , but the mouthy stitches swap one is cute as a button!

Hey - sometimes life gets in the way of blog posting and that's OK !