Pages

Quilting Gallery Logo

Saturday, November 26, 2011

My Memories Digital Scrapbook Winner!

Time for the drawing of the My Memories software!!

Okay...so I seriously need to take the time to figure out how to do this correctly.  I typed in 1 - 6, but it shows between 1 - 100 when I copy & paste.  But truly it only selected between 1 and 6.

Enter a number:




Result:

4
 
Comment #4 was Sarah, who said
:Sarah said...I like that she has educational video with a pdf file for you to learn how to use the product! That is great!
 
Well now you get to see  how cool this really is for yourself!  CONGRATULATIONS!!!
 
I plan on doing more giveaways in the future with My Memories.  It truly is an awesome product that preserves your cherished memories.  I've been having a lot of fun with the software I've received.  It also makes me take more pictures of the projects I'm working on so I can digitally scrapbook the progress and appreciate all the work that goes into everything.
 
And I promise on the next giveaway, I'll have the whole random number thingy figured out.  :o)
 
Have a great day all!!
xoxo
Cindy

No comments: