Pages

Quilting Gallery Logo

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Opposites Attract Update & Chocolate Count

I now have the quilt top finished 
from the wonderful


I am so in love with this!
I have to get some batting and then
I'll be able to quilt it.


This pattern went together 
so easy and came out so
beautiful!  I think it would be 
gorgeous to use black 
with a white tone on tone fabric.
Hhhhmmmmm.....
Did I just give myself a new idea?
Cause I will most definitely make this pattern again.

I'm going to start rating patterns
by the number of chocolate I've either
eaten (on a scale of 1 to 10) while working on it
or THOUGHT about eating. (A quilter
and chocolate go together
like mashed potatoes and gravy, you know)
A high number means I was pretty stressed
trying to figure out the pattern

Opposites Attract = 0 chocolates.
It's just a great, amazing pattern.

If you would like to have this pattern
you can purchase it

My next project of Julie's is Dance Floor.
But not until Opposites Attract
is quilted.  :o)

Any suggestions as to where
you can purchase good, quality
batting online at a fair price?

Enjoy!!
xoxo

4 comments:

Melissa P said...

That is so beautiful! I love the crisp edges from the black (or dark color--can't tell if my monitor is reading it correctly). Circles have been on my mind a lot lately. I may have to do something about it. Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

That is so cool!!! I have a kit of hers that I need to do :)
You can get batting on line at Joann's but first sign up and get a 40% discount coupon then buy the batt.

Unknown said...

I am with Jeannie about your batting. Get your 40 or sometimes 50% coupon on line and then get it there. I get all my batting there and it works great. I get Warm and Natural. Great job on your quilt Opposites Attract. Looking forward to the "finish" :)

Julie @ Jaybird Quilts said...

It looks great!!!

"I'm going to start rating patterns
by the number of chocolate I've either
eaten (on a scale of 1 to 10) while working on it
or THOUGHT about eating." .... had me laughing!! I love the idea & I'm glad my pattern didn't drive you to eat chocolate! ;-)