Pages

Quilting Gallery Logo

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Mugrug World Tour

I'm pretty excited.
I was contacted by Laura of Quokka Quilts blog.
She came up with an awesome idea.
That idea is to create a Mugrug World Tour
by posting pictures of mugrugs
representing the area you're from.
So, she asked if I would be interested in doing one
to represent Iowa.

HECK YEAH I WOULD!

So, I have been busy thinking and drawing
to come up with the best 
representation of Iowa I can.
The designing part is easy.
Making it look like it does in my head
on the fabric will be another issue.
But I will do it! 

If you would like more information on this, just click on the button
on the top right of my sidebar titled, "Mugrug World Tour".
(or just click here )
And if you're interested in participating for your state, or country, etc,
just contact Laura by going to her blog, see her "About Me" on the right 
side bar, click on "View My Complete Profile", then click on her email.
 
I promise to do us Iowan's proud!

More to come....

xoxo
Cindy






3 comments:

Cindy said...

What!?!? No picture? Come on...give us sketches at least. Fabric choices? Anything?

Stephanie said...

How much fun. I am a recent Iowa transplant myself, so I will be facinated to see what you come up with.

Laura said...

Yay!!! Can't wait to see either! Thanks for joining and the shout out!