Pages

Quilting Gallery Logo

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Latest Happenings

It's been a great week.
Tuesday night we went to take Justin
out for supper.  He's a broke college student you know.
It was really a great family night
and we are all so proud of him.
Next month when we go visit him
we're going to the Flying Wienie.
Yep.
You read that right.
I guess they have really good hot dogs.
Pictures will follow after that visit!
Fo sho!
LOL

So one of our Christmas gifts from Jesse & Catie
was a home cooked meal.
You just can't beat that!
It was amazing.

They did this for us last year too.
As a matter of fact,
the stuffed pepper recipe
in the recipe tab
is from Catie.
Only her's were WAY better.
She is an outstanding cook.
Jesse is one lucky fella!

Here are a few pictures of them 
preparing our meal, which was
Ham Balls
Y.U.M.M.Y.
and the shrimp& bacon appetizer Jesse made...
W.O.W.
We are lucky parents!!



And my little babies
just waiting
for something to drop
:o)


Until the next adventure
keep lookin up!
xoxo










3 comments:

jules said...

You are lucky parents! The food looks delic too! LIKE!

Donna said...

Oh my goodness, what a feast! Everything looks so yummy! And your two fur babies waiting for something to fall are just adorable - and very familiar! That's the scene at our house with Mr. J!

Love some of the recipes you've posted (I browsed your blog a bit)! The garlic looks so yummy - I love garlic!

I had to laugh at the Gerard Butler reference. Did you ever see him in P.S. I Love You? That is one of my FAVORITE movies and he was perfect in it!

Thanks so much for stopping by and all your kind words :) I'm glad you liked the pet adoption sites listed on my sidebar!... Donna

Mary Bergfeld said...

Cindy, these look wonderful. I found my way here by chance but while I was here I took some time to browse through your earlier entries. I especially love the food and recipes you feature here and I'll definitely be back. I hope you have a great day. Blessings...Mary